Diane Buzzeo, President & Founder
Diane has more than 25 years of experience boosting sales for retailers. Diane built her own retail start-up, American Musical Supply, into an e-commerce behemoth. Today, American Musical Supply is an Internet Retailer Top-500 Site. With an insider’s knowledge of the unique challenges faced by retailers, Diane sold American Musical Supply and founded Marketing Concepts in 1985 to deliver marketing services to direct commerce retailers.
With the ecommerce boom, Diane saw the need for robust front-end and back-end platforms for her clients. Leveraging her insight and expertise, Diane created the software company Ability Commerce, and assembled a talented team of software developers, business analysts and merchandisers to create innovative software solutions.
Debbie Longo, Vice President – Client Services
Debbie has spent 28 years increasing value and responsibility in the direct marketing software industry. Previous positions include Director of Client Services for BSA, Inc. (a division of Acxiom), and Vice President of Client Services for Ecometry Corporation (now known as JDA Software). In these roles, Debbie has worked with some of the top direct marketing companies in the industry, such as: Coldwater Creek, Nordstrom, QVC, Brookstone, Casual Male, and many others. Debbie’s depth of experience with direct retail software and order management systems ensures her dedication to usability and stability when developing products and services for Ability Commerce.
Dave Faidley, Vice President – Finance
As Vice President of Finance, Dave manages the Finance and HR Group. He has both CPA and CMA certifications and has successfully managed complex corporate accounting conversions and ERP integrations on systems such as Quickbooks, Peachtree, and Microsoft Dynamics GP. Dave has played a critical role in the business success of Fortune 500 companies and has also helped smaller private companies grow and succeed by aiding with the re-engineering and optimization of their financial operations.
Patrick Reineke, Vice President – Development & IT
Patrick Reineke’s role as Vice President of Development and Information Technology (IT) has allowed Ability Commerce to provide world-class infrastructure support for its next-generation direct commerce software tools and state-of-the-art hosting services. Patrick has over 25 years of IT experience, specializing in software development, application and information architecture.
Patrick has served in increasingly important roles with global corporations such as Blue Cross/Blue Shield and American Express Financial Advisors. Prior to joining Ability Commerce, Patrick served as Vice President of IT for American Express’s Global Business Integration Services and Interactive Applications divisions. Patrick possesses degrees in both International Business and Computer Programming /Operations.
Christopher Buzzeo, Vice President – Operations
Chris has 20 years of experience in the direct commerce industry. Joining the company in 1997, Chris has held key positions in Project Management, Sales, Information Technology and most recently Operations. As the Vice President of Operations, he is responsible to provide leadership to all employees across multiple locations. Chris leverages his knowledge and experience within Ability Commerce, both strategically and tactically, to benefits our clients and maximize customer experience.
Shawn Ellen, Director – Sales Operations & Professional Services
Shawn Ellen has spent almost 20 years in the retail systems space. After graduating from Concordia University in Montreal, Canada, he began his career in the early 1990’s with STS Systems (now Epicor) first as an analyst, then as an installer. He moved on to sales support for some of the largest retailers in North America, including FAO Schwartz, Restoration Hardware, and Giorgio Armani.
In 1996, he moved to South Florida to manage the catalog systems (CommercialWare) and retail systems for Boston Proper. In 1999, Shawn helped form Cole Systems, a multi-channel retail systems provider. In 2004, he started working at Ecometry (now JDA) as a product, sales and marketing manager for several of their product lines. Shawn joined Ability Commerce in 2012, bringing his vast knowledge of the retail space to the team in order to lead business development efforts.
Kimberly Paradise, Director – Client Marketing Services
Kimberly Paradise came to Ability Commerce with over 15 years of marketing expertise in direct marketing, customer acquisition and traditional marketing techniques. She started her career as the Communications & Public Relations Director at Shands Hospital in Gainesville, FL. From there, with a Master of Arts Degree in Mass Communications from the University of Florida, she acquired extensive marketing experience in management/senior level roles in various industries, including agency marketing, retail service marketing, and direct software and solutions management. Throughout her career, she has developed strategic plans to generate marketing programs that have worked to create bottom-line revenue for growth and success. From advertising, to sales management, to search engine, email and mobile optimization, Kimberly’s vast knowledge of the ever-changing Ecommerce marketing and advertising industry make her an indispensable asset to the Ability Commerce team.
Patty Dill, Director – Contact Center Services
Patty has over 30 years of experience in contact center operations, business analysis, process improvement, software development, and project management. Patty’s vast contact center expertise includes specialization in retail e-commerce solutions, as well as working in other industries. She has expertise with state-of-the-art contact center systems, tools, and processes working with industry leaders in large, medium, and small companies. As Director of Contact Center Operations, Patty ensures that excellence in contact center services are provided for sales, customer service, social media, and back office to help companies advance and grow.
- Lev Bogomolniy, Senior Database Administrator
- Robert Capano, Enterprise Architect
- Talaj Dahiwale, Business Analyst & Project Manager
- Angela Deaner, Business Analyst
- Doug Fraser, Senior Software Engineer
- Chriselle Frost, Front End Developer
- Allison Harper, Project Manager
- Kevin Herrman, Front End Developer
- Christopher Lane, Software Engineer
- Steven Lee, Business Analyst
- Linda Lozada, Product Manager
- Linda MacLean, Enterprise Architect
- Dhara Mokhasania, Senior SQL Developer
- Armando Neves, Senior Software Engineer
- Sandeep Palepu, Senior Software Engineer
- Robert Palyo, CCS Software Developer
- Casey Smith-King, Business Analyst
- Alexander Ruvinsky, Senior Database Administrator
- Scott Vines, Director of Engineering
- George Worthington, Senior .Net Developer
- Sandy Craig, Implementation & Support
- Laura Nelson, Quality Assurance & Support Manager
- Tina Nelson, Software Quality Assurance
- Sheila Powers, Application Software Support
- Lee Taylor, Software Quality Assurance
- Traycee Thorpe, Systems Support Analyst
- Alan Carpenter, Product Developer
- Diane Kutscher, Financial Systems Analyst
- Steve Milton, Senior Technical Consultant
- Stanley Pierce, Senior Technical Consultant
- Keith DuPree, Email Marketing Manager
- Carly Echerri, Marketing Analyst
- Michael Kleven, Media Buy Specialist
- Janine Marino, Marketing Coordinator
- Ali McAnlis, Marketing Administrator
- Christopher Monti, Graphic Designer
- Christine Swift, Content Editor
- Mary Phillips, Software Sales Account Executive
- Rebecca Miller, Implementation & Support Analyst
- Julie Schomer, MAHR, PHR, Human Resources Manager
- Jennifer Christiansen, Trainer