CCS Order Management
Feature-Rich Direct Commerce
Perfect for the mid-market retailer, Ability CCS Order Management System is the hub for all data across all of your sales channels. Out-of-the-box features include cross channel inventory visibility, order management, customer and vendor management, purchasing, accounting, WMS with RF for wireless warehousing, POS, unlimited personalization, style support, an easy to use UI - and that’s just the start!
Cloud or On-Premise... Your Choice
Ability Commerce ensures CCS is current with PCI PA-DSS validation so you don’t have to. Our commerce platform is highly scalable to grow with your mid-marketing business and provides interoperability with 3rd party systems.
Services for Fast and Seamless Implementation
A range of services are available, starting with Ability Professional Services implementing your CCS platform to get you up and running fast. Our team is highly proficient in helping retailers to seamlessly migrate from legacy OMS/ERPs. We also offer Digital Marketing Services and Contact Center services to help grow and care for your direct commerce business.
Ability CCS Order Management System Features
- Access to complete order history with quick viewing of orders in full-detail form
- Detailed customer lookup with information on millions of customers
- Address book & contact support with the ability to house multiple ship-to addresses
- Convenient segregation tool allowing definition of a customer type for a given customer record
- Customer pricing options allowing custom pricing campaigns based on a per customer level
- Radio Frequency (RF) Technology
- Compatible with Android wireless handheld devices
- Pick, receive, adjust and move stock, physical inventory and cycle counts within your warehouse
- Specific purchasing & receiving fields and one click access to purchase order inquiry
- Inventory review screen provides a snapshot of inventory for a given division.
- Unlimited user defined fields with instant usage once set up
- Complex inventory handling supporting multiple divisions of inventory fulfillable from multiple warehouse locations
- Bill of materials processing with assembly, disassembly & cost tracking
- Single and multi-store capability
- Seamless remote selling
- Fully integrated with Ability CCS
- Superior security features to protect data
- User-friendly interface
- Affordable pricing
- Rapid report generation
- Curve based source codes are attached to campaigns and they determine what pricing schedule a customer can receive.
- Campaign management allows user to define key elements concerning tracking and duration of a campaign.
- Data tracking provides complete data auditing.
- Promotional pricing & price list maintenance
- Order entry module provides detailed information for ordering.
- Integrated inventory sales visibility provides up-to-date sales history at all times.
- Auto handling of drop ship & payment processing
- Backorder reallocation
- Web/fulfillment customer integration
- Security control access uses a three-part credit card encryption key.
- Color-coded, balance transfer & due payments on account
- Batch authorizations, settlements & deposits using batch interfaces
- Unlimited payment types & multiple payment methods
- Credit card verification & payment release interface
- Complete management of your warehouse
- Custom print queues with user-defined invoice printing
- Mail order batching with un-disruptive batch orders
- Multiple shipping system integrations for your needs
- Data import utility
- Powered by Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- More than 100 stock reports & unlimited customization of your reporting needs
- User rights/roles driven menu & function access with individual staff rights/roles
- Inventory valuation report with three valuation methods
- Manager dashboards providing real-time information
- Sales tax based on location & support for non-taxable customers
- Schedule your tasks automatically with command line utility interface.
- Audit trail viewer providing additional & customizable audit security
- List maintenance utility for table driven settings
- Captures financial transactions for integration with popular financial software
- GL and AP transactions seamlessly integrated to Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting Software
- Refund check/credit slip over-payment processing
- Internal AR capabilities, accounts receivable & aging processes
- Invoice Approval integrated with CCS OMS Receiving