With Amazon’s growing power in the ecommerce industry, multi-channel retailers can increase profitability now more than ever by selling their products on the Amazon Marketplace. Ability’s Amazon Marketplace Services with our product suite ensures a streamlined selling experience on Amazon for retailers utilizing Ability’s SmartSite Ecommerce and/or CCS Order Management solutions.
- Integration to Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) program
- Enables product information and inventory quantity updates to be uploaded from the Ability-hosted content management system (CMS) to Amazon
- Downloads and imports Amazon orders into Ability CCS Order Management System (OMS)
- Uploads order status updates from CCS back to Amazon, triggering communication from Amazon to the customer, like order acknowledgement and cancellation\
- Fully managed by Ability or Retailer
- The programs responsible for uploading product information and inventory quantity updates are hosted by Ability in conjunction with CMS.
- The program that controls order download, import, and status updates resides alongside CCS on premise.
Multiple Service Options
- Ability SmartStaff Digital Marketing Services
- Basic: Amazon-friendly bullet points, Amazoncompatible product groups, and adjusting inventory thresholds as needed
- Advanced: search terms and style keywords, department, and various department-specific attributes (e.g., clothing type and material/ fabric)
- Amazon order process management
- Amazon error monitoring and resolution
- Ability Contact Center
- 24-7 Amazon-related customer care: email response on Amazon orders to ensure Amazon seller rating compliance
Why trust Ability Commerce for your Amazon Marketplace selling needs?
For nearly 20 years, Ability Commerce has empowered ecommerce and catalog retailers to achieve success by providing powerful ecommerce and OMS platform solutions and affordable, comprehensive services. Named one of Internet Retailer’s 2018 Leading Vendors of the Top 1,000 E-Retail Clients, our solutions enable mid-market companies to acquire, convert, and retain customers more efficiently.