Ability CCS POS Workstation
In modern day retail environment, a secure and reliable Point of Sale (POS) system makes all the difference. A user-friendly interface coupled with premium security and software features makes the Ability CCS POS system a logical preference in the competitive POS market. Increase your efficiency and reduce your transaction time with the Ability CCS POS workstation.
Remote selling is streamlined with Ability CCS OMS. Your CCS users with permission have CCS POS access from any internet connected Windows-based mobile device. No need to manually enter remote event orders in the OMS post remote event and best of all, you’ll be able to deliver a great, seamless selling experience.
Ability CCS POS Features
- Multi-store Capability - Ability CCS OMS has built-in single and multi-store POS capability.
- Security - It is essential for a company’s POS system to be safeguarded to prevent data breach. CCS POS is equipped with first-rate security features to ensure that your data is protected.
- Interface - The CCS POS interface is easy to use and accessible, ensuring that transactions are performed quickly yet correctly.
- Hardware - All hardware components supplied with CCS POS are reliable while still maintaining a sleek and modern design.
- Pricing - Ability CCS POS Workstation set up is optimized for efficiency and comes with an affordable price tag.
- Reports - Reports are generated rapidly so you can obtain the information you need in a timely manner.
- EMV - Enabling more secure card-present transactions.
- Receipt Printer: Epson TM-T88V Receipt Printer Model M244A0
(Network Enabled Printer using TCP/IP with RJ-45 Connection for the Cash Drawer)
- Cash Drawer: ANGEL POS 16-Inch Automatic POS Cash Drawer (24V RJ11 port supports opening by Receipt Printer)
- Keyboard: Cherry Keyboard Model, G81-8000 (USB Interface)
- Pole Display: Logic Controls LD1000 VFD 2 Lines by 20 Characters Customer Display, 9mm Character Height, USB Interface
- Scanner: USB Automatic Barcode Scanner Scanning Barcode Bar-code Reade (The barcode scanner must be able to read the Code 39 Barcode).