11th Annual Ability Commerce User Summit
APRIL 25th – 28th 2017 at The Oceanfront Delray Beach Marriott, Florida
Now in its 11th year, the Annual Ability Commerce User Summit will bring together Ability’s user community to join in on an exclusive joint project, Multichannel Merchant and F. Curtis Barry & Company have teamed up to develop an industry benchmarking study that will focus on key performance metrics and costs across fulfillment center, contact center, and inventory management in consumer companies.
If you register NOW for the 2017 Summit there’s an added BONUS this year. You will not only take advantage of our ‘Buy one, get one half off’ rate, you will have the rare opportunity to contribute to the research for this benchmark study and see first-hand how you rank with other multichannel companies*.
This research will be developed in cooperation with executives from leading multichannel companies of all sizes. You will receive a detailed report of analytics and comparison of Key Performance Indicators and costs, including the following:
- Fulfillment cost per order analyzed by labor, occupancy, packing materials, shipping costs etc.
- Fulfillment and Contact Center costs as a percent of net sales
- Cost per order, cost per order shipped, cost per line and unit shipped
- Contact Center cost per order analyzed by labor, occupancy, telecom, systems, etc.
- Service level metrics
- Contact Center – percentage of calls answered in 20 seconds, calls abandoned; chats handled simultaneously; etc.
- Fulfillment dock to stock; percent of orders processed the same day; return processing time.
* Note: All data provided will be confidential and will not be identified by company name. Survey participants will receive the “by company” report on a blind basis.
Curtis will present the results in his keynote address at the Ability Commerce summit and how to apply them to your business to reduce costs, increase productivity and improve customer service.
BUT YOU NEED TO ACT QUICKLY! The deadline for participation in the study is February 17, 2017.
A link to a sample page of the study results is available here.
- Summit Welcome Reception
- Wednesday Night Networking Event
- Thursday Night Dinner Cruise
- Continental breakfast and lunch daily
- Training opportunities and discussions