Ability Chat for Help™ software increases your sales by helping you erase buyer objections, direct customers to the products they need and upsell customers companion products at the point of purchase.
Why is Ability Chat for Help so Effective? The answers you give shoppers through chat software have a significant impact on their buying decisions. Customers who chat for help are 3 times more likely to buy. Live chat actively engages shoppers in the ordering process while they are in your web store. Shoppers who leave the web store with the intention of placing a phone call to customer service are more likely to lose focus and abandon their order.
Enhance Customer Relationships
- Give shoppers one-click access to assistance or advice with their buying decisions; personalizing the shopping experience and reducing frustration.
- Shopping cart abandonment rates will drop and sales will grow as you address product questions and help shoppers find what they need.
Reduce Operating Costs
- Reduce the cost of expensive, inbound phone calls for customer service. Offer your buyers instant answers and live assistance in the web store.
- Shoppers can chat live with customer care specialists by clicking the Online Help Button.
- Direct shoppers to the exact location of the product they are searching for with Push Page.
- Improve customer follow-up by maintaining a Chat Transcript of their help conversation. Chat Transcripts are also valuable for training new customer care specialists.
- Priority Chat Routing enables live chat specialists to fast track more complex questions to a phone representative directly from the chat.
- Representatives are able to manage Multiple Chats, reducing call center costs and allowing more customers to be helped sooner. You define the maximum number of chat sessions.
- Call center supervisors are able to Silent Monitor live chats for training with whisper feature.
- Transfer Live Chat when a customer care specialist needs help from their supervisor.
- Detailed Chat Reports can be exported to Excel, Access, HTML and text files for analysis.
- Your website can be programmed to Enable/Disable Ability Chat for Help so that it is available to online shoppers only when customer care specialists are available.